When I get home from picking up Triston from school I always go through his backpack and look through his folder. Today I found something that made me smile. :) One of his papers was titled, "The Paper Bag Princess." I am not sure what that topic was about but the worksheet wanted him to list 5 traits/characteristics you look for in a friend. Here are his answers....his spelling and all.
1. cindnes
2. goodnes
3. fathlnes
4. selthcnchrol
5. greatnes
6. treat you nicely
7. trust
Check out 1-4....do they ring a bell.....sounds kind of like the Fruits of the Spirit, huh? I am glad he is learning what to look for in a friend from the word of God. They sing this song a lot in bible class.....I guess repetition does work!


4 comments:
That is precious! (And that spelling looks familiar.)
How precious! I have the book, "The Paper Bag Princess".
Ok, is it just my post baby hormones or did you cry a little bit at how sweet that is - that is wonderful!!!
How precious!
Post a Comment