Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lucky Charms

My favorite cereal growing up was lucky charms. And I still love them! When I would go home on the weekend from college my mom would always make sure she had the pantry stocked with lucky charms. I not only ate them for breakfast but dinner and late-night studying snacks, too! I don't buy them very often because they are so high in sugar but on occasion I will get a box. My kids love them now too! Ty says, "Mom, I want some Yucky Charms." He loves them but calls them Yucky Charms. He just can't get the L to come out. So, Have you had your Yucky Charms, today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww, so cute! I love kid terminology. Good mom for writing it down!

Ashley said...

C used to call them yucky charms too! They LOVE them and so do Jim and I. And I buy them. I compared them to like Honey Nut Cheerios, and really the sugar difference is just a couple of grams. And now they are whole grain, which is an added plus!!!

C also loves Frosted Mini-Wheats, but he calls them frosted vini-veats. Haha!

We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Of course, Mom always had them since you're the favorite.

Not even sure the last time I ate them. Probably when you were still at home and Mom bought them.