Well, I haven't posted in a while so just thought I would update
everyone about what's been going on in our little home.
Triston just has a few more days left till he starts 1st grade. We go to "Meet the Teacher" night tomorrow. His teacher is Mrs. Conine and he and his good friend, Cutter, will be in the same class again this year. Just over the last few days Triston has started to act so much older. He has grown some recently and that could be it but he just seems different. It's sorta sad.....we really don't have much time with our kids. It seems like I was in 1st grade just the other day. He is really ready to go to school, though. Actually, he has been ready for about a month. Nearly every day he asks if he is going to school. We took him and Ty to Six Flags a few weeks ago. It was his first time to go so he was super excited. He received a free ticket for reading 6 hours. We had fun but it was pretty hot and the kids were worn out after just a few hours.
Ty is such the little cutie & stinker all at the same time! I love the way he talks. And I love that I know what he means. He loves to talk to Triston. This morning I found him in Triston's room trying to wake him up. He had pulled back the covers and was saying, "Triston, WAKE UP!" Triston likes to sleep late and Ty wakes up early. He finally got him a wake and up to watch cartoons with him. I love when the kids are getting along and playing together good. They do fuss a little but not too much. If they do it's usually Ty picking on Triston and not the other way around. :) Ty loves stuffed animals right now. He has recently got a little bear and a puppy. He calls the puppy, Ruger and likes to put him in our dog, Ruger's old kennel. We had to get Ruger a bigger kennel so Jeremy lets Ty play with the small one. Ty says, "Get in your kennel Roooger!" Its so cute the way he pretends and talks to his little puppy whom he called Ruff Ruff but then changed it to Ruger.
I wish time would freeze right now. I love the stages our kids are in. They are so much fun and make us laugh alot.
Jeremy is working a lot lately. The kids really miss him. One week, Jer was gone so much Triston started asking when do they get to see daddy. Like they were only allowed so much time. :( Jeremy is such a hard worker. I am so thank-ful he is such a good provider and wants to take care of me and the kids. I wish we saw him more, though. BUT This too shall pass.
He will get to spend some time with them this weekend as I am going to Women of Faith with my mother in law and mimi in law.
Ruger is getting big. We will have to post pictures of him soon.
Bye for now.


1 comments:
I enjoyed catching up on your family through your blog. I also enjoyed seeing Richard & Nell this week.
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment