Sunday, November 16, 2008

We Rocked San Antonio!

Well, we did it! We finished 13.1 miles at the San Antonio Rock-n-Roll 1/2 Marathon. I am glad to say that I have checked that box off. Everyone did a great job and completed the whole 13.1 miles.
AWESOME!!
Alisha, Kelly & Keesha
Julie & Alisha
Julie, Keesha, Alisha & Kelly
The Fam
tiffany keesha mom derrick alisha

The Granbury Gang!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you guys! Looks like I moved just in time! :) Really, I am so proud. I can't imagine how much training that took.

Ashley said...

Awesome! I didn't know you were training for one. My friend Sandy ran in the same one.

TREY MORGAN said...

Awesome job, awesome pictures. Wish I could have done it with you.

Planning another one? :)

The Bowden's said...

We are planning to do the team marathon at White Rock in Dallas next month. Then I think we are going to just do the 10K at Cowtown. Maybe sometime next year we will do another 1/2 marathon?!?!?!

TREY MORGAN said...

We tried to get into the 1/2 marathon at whiterock and it was full. We're planning on doing Cowtown. I'd love to run with you guys.