Today was Triston's first field trip. I helped chaperone the Kindergarten trip to the Fort Worth Zoo. We were afraid that it would be rainy today but it turned out to be a great day. Last night, Triston prayed that God would not let it rain on his field trip. I had to remind him this afternoon that God answered his prayer. Triston was really excited to ride on the bus almost as much as going to the zoo. He thought it was sooo cool to get to ride on the bus with his friends. The field trip was good because they had us all broken into small little groups. I had three boys - Triston, Cutter, & Jacade. They were all very good. They all especially loved the snake exhibit. What a fun day for Triston!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Fun! How did your chicken rotel turn out?
Post a Comment